Bill Polian and Ron Wolf

Bill Polian and Ron Wolf

Post by 26554 »

Let me say first off that I'd be pretty surprised if only one of them gets in and VERY surprised if both are passed over. Seems like it would make creating a contributor category in the first place pretty much pointless.

As far as are they deserving, the only real negative I can see with either is that Polian (and his son's) personnel moves the last few years in Indy weren't very good overall. Thoughts?
JohnTurney

Re: Bill Polian and Ron Wolf

Post by JohnTurney »

26554 wrote:Let me say first off that I'd be pretty surprised if only one of them gets in and VERY surprised if both are passed over. Seems like it would make creating a contributor category in the first place pretty much pointless.

As far as are they deserving, the only real negative I can see with either is that Polian (and his son's) personnel moves the last few years in Indy weren't very good overall. Thoughts?
I think both get it along with Tingelhoff. I really don't think there is a question.
Reaser

Re: Bill Polian and Ron Wolf

Post by Reaser »

26554 wrote:Let me say first off that I'd be pretty surprised if only one of them gets in and VERY surprised if both are passed over. Seems like it would make creating a contributor category in the first place pretty much pointless.
I think you summed it up with that.

Having a contributor category bugs me, so for me it's not really about Wolf or Polian (I like Wolf, never been a fan of Polian but respect his career working in football.)