PFRA Elections

JeffreyMiller

PFRA Elections

Post by JeffreyMiller »

Just a note that I will be changing jobs after this Friday (March 20). As of right now, the only way I can access the forum is on my work PC. After Friday, I will not be posting on the forum until I find a way to gain access from home. Therefore, if there are anymore nominations for PFRA offices, please send them to my personal email account at odosagih@aol.com. Remember, the deadline for nominations is April 1.

Tomorrow, I will post the nominations thus far received, and don't expect to post anything further regarding the elections for a while.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football."
ChrisBabcock

Re: PFRA Elections

Post by ChrisBabcock »

Jeff, I tried sending you an email using that address a few weeks ago and it bounced back to me. You may want to double check that everything is ok with your account.
oldecapecod11

Post by oldecapecod11 »

I used that address and it worked for me - both to and fro - a bit less that two weeks ago.
"It was a different game when I played.
When a player made a good play, he didn't jump up and down.
Those kinds of plays were expected."
~ Arnie Weinmeister
JeffreyMiller

Post by JeffreyMiller »

Chris,
Not sure what the problem is. That has been my email address since Al Gore invented the internet ....
Please try again ... or send to my work account (which will only be good for two more days) at JMiller@Cantalician.org

Hopefully you'll get thru one way or another.
Jeff
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football."
Ken Crippen
Site Moderator

Post by Ken Crippen »

ChrisBabcock wrote:Jeff, I tried sending you an email using that address a few weeks ago and it bounced back to me. You may want to double check that everything is ok with your account.
If you are having trouble with email, you can also use the personal message feature on this forum to contact Jeff.
JeffreyMiller

Post by JeffreyMiller »

Thanks, Ken.