New York Pro Football League
- Crazy Packers Fan
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:46 pm
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Contact:
New York Pro Football League
Where could I look for information about the New York Pro Football League of the 1900-1910s? I've come across that league in my researching and I'd like to see more about it, for its very brief part of my next work.
- TanksAndSpartans
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:05 am
Re: New York Pro Football League
I was going to try:
Leo Lyons, the Rochester Jeffersons & the Birth of the NFL
I haven't read it yet - it's on my To Do list as I'm trying to cover additional pre-NFL regions.
Leo Lyons, the Rochester Jeffersons & the Birth of the NFL
I haven't read it yet - it's on my To Do list as I'm trying to cover additional pre-NFL regions.