2022/23 Wild Card Playoff Round

ChrisBabcock

Re: 2022/23 Wild Card Playoff Round

Post by ChrisBabcock »

Make it 4. I think Maher is the first to miss 4 extra points in a game ever. Regular season or playoffs.

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/nfl-pl ... -in-a-game
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Well, the Super Wild Card Weekend has ended. Let the Divisional Rounds begin.

Where does Brady go now? Retirement, TB, Miami, LV or SF?
Retro Rider

Post by Retro Rider »

ChrisBabcock wrote:Make it 4. I think Maher is the first to miss 4 extra points in a game ever. Regular season or playoffs.

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/nfl-pl ... -in-a-game
It is a historic night. I would like to know if anyone missed 4 or more XP's in an NFL regular season game prior to 1960.
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Brady and Jones could go into the HOF together ...
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

I could be wrong but Maher has missed five extra points in a row, counting the Washington game.
ChrisBabcock

Post by ChrisBabcock »

Brian wolf wrote:I could be wrong but Maher has missed five extra points in a row, counting the Washington game.
You're not wrong.
JohnTurney

Post by JohnTurney »

Bob Gill wrote:I know they've been allowing the offense to break these rules for a few years now, but so far today I've seen two touchdowns on plays where the officials ignored blatant penalties.

The Bills' go-ahead touchdown came on a play when the ball was snapped almost a full second after the play clock hit zero, and just now the Giants' left tackle, number 78, jumped back into pass blocking position at least a half-second before the snap. And the "expert" referee even said it was "too close to call."
I see this post now...yeah, seeing the same---and I Tweeted both things yesterday---offense gets so many breaks . . . they get 41 seconds, not 40, they ref has to (they say) see the :00 on the clock then look down, okay, fine...I am no ref---and I could obviously be wrong, but does it take a full second to do that? Seems like a fraction of a second thing...see the :00
eyes go to ball...throw the flag...I mean they get it right scores of times---and wrong too many times to be fair