Groupon for NFL team history DVDs

ChrisBabcock

Groupon for NFL team history DVDs

Post by ChrisBabcock »

I own the Bills and 49ers sets and have watched the Packers and Patriots. I think they're really well done. A must have for any diehard fan of a particular team.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-nfl-tea ... 691bb51fa3
Reaser

Re: Groupon for NFL team history DVDs

Post by Reaser »

I have all of them - of the teams they've done - and they're good enough. I actually have two of the Colts one for some reason, or maybe had and already gave it away - looking on my shelves of game film/NFL Films stuff and not seeing the second one?

Either way, if I come across it and there's a Colts fan that wants it I can send them that, or can just make it a prize for whoever has the best Super Bowl pick next season, ha.
oldecapecod11

Post by oldecapecod11 »

But, if you win four in a row, no one will get it. And, no; choosing the loser should not make one a winner.
"It was a different game when I played.
When a player made a good play, he didn't jump up and down.
Those kinds of plays were expected."
~ Arnie Weinmeister
Todd Pence

Post by Todd Pence »

Strange that the Packers, Bears, and Giants, teams that have three of the longest and most storied histories in the league, don't merit videos in this series.

Never mind. I guess they do have videos for those teams, they just aren't listed on that website.
MatthewToy

Post by MatthewToy »

I also have all of them. Strange that the Cowboys are the only team to have theirs updated. And why don't the Rams warrant a history DVD?