Least-favorite season, 1946-thru-1999?

sheajets

Re: Least-favorite season, 1946-thru-1999?

Post by sheajets »

JWL wrote:
BD Sullivan wrote:
JWL wrote:2019 is off to a thrilling start.
Unless you're in Miami--or a Browns fan. :D
My comment was one of sarcasm. I am a Jets fan. New coach, new GM, new uniforms, same old garbage product on the field. +4 in turnovers at home and blow a double digit 4th quarter lead. Patriots improve their roster after some other team botches the handling of a superstar player. Patriots pick up that player for relatively nothing and then they proceed to look machine-like in Week 1. This nightmare just goes on and on and on. I have never been more disgusted and hopeless as far as the NFL goes.
Very SOJ, however a lot of what happened was the remnants of Maccagnans slipshod "team building". The situation at corner Douglas has worked to the bone trying to remedy but there's only so much he can do this late in the game. Offensive line too. Mac did a very poor job putting a competent line out there

I don't know if Gase is the answer(Douglas I do have faith in), but I like how he put everyone on blast after that
JWL

Post by JWL »

As if it could not get more fun, my favorite player, Quincy Enunwa, is out for the season with another neck injury. He will have to consider retirement at this point.
sheajets

Post by sheajets »

JWL wrote:As if it could not get more fun, my favorite player, Quincy Enunwa, is out for the season with another neck injury. He will have to consider retirement at this point.
ugh. Well shit of course.