Dallas Cowboys took down their media guide and flipbooks pag

fgoodwin

Dallas Cowboys took down their media guide and flipbooks pag

Post by fgoodwin »

The Dallas Cowboys used to have their annual media guides and per game flipbooks and game books available at this link:

http://media.dallascowboys.com

But the link no longer works. If anyone has the current link, please post it.

Thanx
TodMaher

Re: Dallas Cowboys took down their media guide and flipbooks

Post by TodMaher »

fgoodwin wrote:The Dallas Cowboys used to have their annual media guides and per game flipbooks and game books available at this link:

Thanx
They probably moved it to the www.nflomg.com website.
TodMaher

Post by TodMaher »

I emailed the Cowboys and they said they are moving it to a new site and the information will be down for a while.
fgoodwin

Post by fgoodwin »

TodMaher wrote:I emailed the Cowboys and they said they are moving it to a new site and the information will be down for a while.
I got the same response. I asked if he had an estimated return date. If he responds, I'll post it.
Rupert Patrick

Post by Rupert Patrick »

TodMaher wrote:
fgoodwin wrote:The Dallas Cowboys used to have their annual media guides and per game flipbooks and game books available at this link:

Thanx
They probably moved it to the http://www.nflomg.com website.

I have credentials for the Falcons at nflomg.com, but I can't go to the other team sites. Do I need to fill out a credential request with every team on there to use the entire site?
"Every time you lose, you die a little bit. You die inside. Not all your organs, maybe just your liver." - George Allen
nicefellow31

Post by nicefellow31 »

What is the nflomg.com site?
Rupert Patrick

Post by Rupert Patrick »

nicefellow31 wrote:What is the nflomg.com site?
It's a site where a bunch of teams (a dozen or so right now) are collectively putting their weekly media information at, press releases, interview videos, tweets from players and PR staff, current roster, stuff like that. It is kinda cool, however, I got credentials for one of the teams in it (Falcons), and can root around in there, but I can't go to the Texans area or the Dolphins area. I need to fill out a separate credentials request with the Dolphins or Texans to enter their area. There should just be one portal to enter the site and you can go anywhere from there.
"Every time you lose, you die a little bit. You die inside. Not all your organs, maybe just your liver." - George Allen
65 toss power trap

Post by 65 toss power trap »

This is one of the portal systems used by some of the NFL teams using the not-well-thought-out acronym Online Media Guide. The ones that I know are using it are the Chiefs, Bills, Lions, and Colts. The limitation of that system is that I cannot switch between teams easily. I must log out from one team and log into the other in order to get the team's flipcards.

When the Rams moved to LA, they started using a different system: rams.1rmg.com ... other teams are coming on board with this system (and more being added this offseason) by changing the URL accordingly. Some teams just have placeholder information there. Others use parts of that system in their existing portals, for example: https://media.miamidolphins.com/weekly-game-info/

Others have followed the format of the former Cowboys portal, such as the Buccaneers: https://www.buccaneers.com/media/

There are older portal formats as well that are used by teams such as the Steelers, Bears, and Cardinals, with some not being updated any more.

After all of that, there are still several teams that do not post their flipcards online, so I have to request them by e-mail, and a few send them automatically. Makes it very interesting to prepare for Sunday.
Rupert Patrick

Post by Rupert Patrick »

65 toss power trap wrote:
This is one of the portal systems used by some of the NFL teams using the not-well-thought-out acronym Online Media Guide. The ones that I know are using it are the Chiefs, Bills, Lions, and Colts. The limitation of that system is that I cannot switch between teams easily. I must log out from one team and log into the other in order to get the team's flipcards.
The other teams listed on the www.nflomg.com site are the Cardinals, Cowboys, Dolphins, Falcons, Panthers, Rams, Seahawks and Texans.
nicefellow31

Post by nicefellow31 »

The NFL sure likes to complicate things.