Search found 1910 matches
- Tue Sep 15, 2026 10:52 am
- Forum: Football Talk
- Topic: NFL Throwback List of 100 Greatest Quarterbacks of All Time
- Replies: 36
- Views: 20788
Re: NFL Throwback List of 100 Greatest Quarterbacks of All Time
Interesting list. I have a topp as well that I update at the end of every season. The top 30 or so here is pretty similar to Mike although I have some minor quibbles. A few "what the heck are they thinking" are Lamar Jackson is way too high and Sammy Baugh way too low.
- Tue Sep 15, 2026 10:48 am
- Forum: Football Talk
- Topic: David Neft statistics from 1920-32 Added to Pro Football Reference
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1761
Re: David Neft statistics from 1920-32 Added to Pro Football Reference
Hitting the "love" button on this.
- Fri Sep 04, 2026 12:03 pm
- Forum: HOF and HOVG Talk
- Topic: Hall announces major changes to elections effective class of 2027
- Replies: 39
- Views: 46883
Re: Hall announces major changes to elections effective class of 2027
WHAT?-seniors and moderns in one category together
- Thu Sep 03, 2026 11:26 am
- Forum: Football Talk
- Topic: 2026 Bold Predictions
- Replies: 16
- Views: 43800
Re: 2026 Bold Predictions
3) Bills 11-6 5) Patriots 11-6 Jets 4-13 Dolphins 2-15 4) Bengals 11-6 7) Ravens 10-7 Steelers 7-10 Browns 4-13 1) Texans 13-4 Jaguars 10-7 Titans 8-9 Colts 6-11 2) Broncos 12-5 6) Chiefs 10-7 Chargers 10-7 Raiders 5-12 ---------------- 2) Eagles 12-5 Cowboys 9-8 Commanders 8-9 Giants 7-10 3) Lions ...
- Thu Sep 03, 2026 8:34 am
- Forum: Football Talk
- Topic: Which franchise accomplishment do you find the most impressive?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 23162
Re: Which franchise accomplishment do you find the most impressive?
But the rule changes benefitted all teams did they not? A rising tide raises all ships.Those NE and KC teams have really benefitted from the rule changes over the years, and that helps overrated QB's like Brady and Mahomes.
- Tue Aug 18, 2026 12:42 pm
- Forum: HOF and HOVG Talk
- Topic: Coaches with two SB/NFL championships - make it make sense please
- Replies: 17
- Views: 36032
Re: Coaches with two SB/NFL championships - make it make sense please
Youre right Paul ... Should have never been a contributor category. Should have been about players and coaches only, but every owner wanted their chance to get elected and be remembered. I hope there are no more elected ... Their homes and yachts can commemorate them. I cannot envision a scenario i...
- Fri Aug 14, 2026 9:42 am
- Forum: Football Talk
- Topic: An old talking football game ad I just came across at random
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14402
Re: An old talking football game ad I just came across at random
Nice. First and Goal is the most realistic "modern" football game I've seen which I would love to get my hand on.
- Thu Aug 13, 2026 8:59 am
- Forum: Football Talk
- Topic: An old talking football game ad I just came across at random
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14402
Re: An old talking football game ad I just came across at random
Not only am I a football historian but I am also a board game geek. That game looks awesome! (For its era). 
- Wed Aug 12, 2026 8:11 pm
- Forum: Football Talk
- Topic: Which Super Bowl drought do you find the most surprising?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 43740
Re: Which Super Bowl drought do you find the most surprising?
With the Browns becoming an expansion team in 1999 and the Lions being inept in a number of ways, its not surprising their droughts but the biggest surprise is the Vikings--despite a wealth of various talent throughout decades--not going back to the SB since 1977. Interestingly, the Vikings have 6 ...
- Wed Aug 12, 2026 5:53 pm
- Forum: Football Talk
- Topic: 2026 Bold Predictions
- Replies: 16
- Views: 43800
Re: 2026 Bold Predictions
The NFC South will be the first division in history to have every team finish with the same record.